Hi all, it is a really busy time for me at the moment but the recent warm, Spring weather is very welcome! I just want to pass on a few tips on things to do in your garden in April, to get it ready for the summer!
- Keep weeds under control
- Protect fruit blossom from late frosts
- Tie in climbing and rambling roses
- Sow hardy annuals and herb seeds
- Start to feed citrus plants
- Increase the water given to houseplants
- Feed hungry shrubs and roses
- Sow new lawns or repair bare patches
- Prune fig trees
- Divide bamboos and waterlilies
Spring is a very busy time in the garden, so if you need some help or any advice please get in touch. Look out for some pictures of my latest project, an Indian Sandstone patio- pictures to follow in a few days!